Friday, June 12, 2009

haiz,still tired!

today,i finally get a chance to go out with my old friend.
we decide to go to mid-valley.
time,place to meet all have been set up aready but that rich sister arrive 15min late!
i'm not angry,coz u know one,every lady also like this one,need to put make up,choose a nice clothes,find a nice purse,and ask money from mom..........something like that la.
since this is the second time i got out with lady,so mom got a bit worried,but i manage to explain to her that we all were frenz.
we go by train,when we go there wasn't many human in the train.
actually we want watch movie de,but there r so many human in M-V,so we just jalan jalan lo.
i suggest we all go to the "da ji chang',they all angree.
i finally get a chance to try out the car that my frenz alway use in the INITIAL D.
then dun know why,another Hipo,mybe want to buli me so he challange me.
he choose a map that i didnt know,
but luckly i win him.
he still beh song me and challange me one more time,
this time i lose aready bcoz of my sis keep tell me to lose!!!!
when we go back home,we ride a train that is so many human that i can event stand,
my leg almost cramps up.
when i go back home i was so damn tired.
but it is very worth coz i get meet my old frenz and get a chance to meet a pair of twins,
they name is May and June(dun know y they have this name).
haiz,jst hope yesterday de time can go slower!

No comments: